Personal productivity for managers
It’s easy to notice how busy we are, but could we be more productive?
• Are we making the right choices when it comes to prioritisation?
• How can we improve both the quality and quantity of what we can achieve every working day?
• Exploring how we make our ʻtime choicesʼ and how they impact on our time management
• How to use a range of practical tools and techniques to improve personal efficiency
• Understanding how to prioritise when everything seems ‘urgent’
• Making decisions to maximise efficiency and minimise crisis management
• Busy isn’t the same as productive! Analysing activity to identify ‘non value adding’ waste in our work patterns
• Understanding procrastination and how to tackle it
MODULE LEARNING OUTCOMES: the learner will be better able to
• Develop greater self-awareness of their working patterns to help them gain greater control of their workload
• Create their own improvement plan to permanently boost their personal productivity
• Improve their own time management and that of their team
• Identify at root cause and plan to reduce activity that doesnʼt add value, to release capacity and capability
• Re-evaluate their approach to prioritisation strengthen their ability to balance short, medium and long term requirements of the business
Busy Managers who want and need to be more pro-active and productive
1 Day 10am – 4pm
MAXIMUM COURSE PLACES
12 places per course – co-delivered – 6:1 ratio
Contact: If you need to discuss leadership training please call 01536 533 696 and ask to speak with Michelle, or email: email@example.com
Introduction to coaching
Disciplinary and grievance situations